In June 2021, we made some changes to Fast Bag and it's important to know what's different.
When can you use Fast Bag?
Fast Bag is a regional travel benefit exclusively available to our Airpoints™ Elite, Gold, Elite Partner and Koru members only.
You can use Fast Bag on regional flights (flight numbers NZ5000-NZ5999 and NZ8000-NZ8999 flown by the Q300 and ATR aircraft).
You can only use Fast Bag if:
- Your ticket includes one piece of checked-in baggage. This could be a seat+bag, Flexi Time or Flexi Date ticket. If you are travelling on a seat only ticket, you can upgrade your ticket to seat+bag online
- You're travelling with just one checked bag
- Your bag weighs less than 15kg and is not oversized (such as bikes or golf bags)
- Your bag does not contain any restricted items, like lithium batteries
- Your flight has no stopovers or connections