Along with one checked bag (up to 23kg), and a carry-on bag of up to 7kg, you’ll get a meal and drinks, as well as full gate-to-gate access to our inflight entertainment with movies, TV, music and games. Plus you can select your seat before you fly, so that you get your preferred spot.
More about this fare:
- At the time of booking, you can request a vegetarian or gluten intolerant meal
- After you’ve enjoyed your inflight meal, you can order extra free-of-charge drinks from your seat
- If you’re travelling with kids, you can request a Kids Meal at the time of booking, which comes with an activity pack (on Air New Zealand operated flights only)
- If you are flying on a Virgin Australia operated flight, download the Virgin Australia Entertainment app to your portable device before your flight to access complimentary gate-to-gate inflight entertainment, including movies, TV shows and music; remember to take headphones and fully charge your device
- If you are flying on a Virgin Australia operated flight, please note there is no special (gluten-free and vegetarian) meal requests, no kids meals or activity pack, no seat select and you're not able to order drinks from your seat