Changi Airport Shop & Dine Privileges
e-Vouchers must be collected at least 3 days before departure.
*e-Voucher can be used at all participating retail outlets in Changi Airport. Terms and conditions apply.
Who is eligible?
- Passengers travelling on Air New Zealand (ANZ) ticketed and operated flights to New Zealand, transiting via Singapore with travel journeys originating from India or the United Kingdom. Eligible Itinerary must have 13-digit ANZ e-ticket numbers beginning with 086 and full travel journey completed between 08 September 2022 and 31 March 2023 (both dates inclusive).
- For avoidance of doubt,
- Only Air New Zealand flights and codeshare flights between United Kingdom and Singapore, India and Singapore, New Zealand and Singapore with 3-digit and 4-digit flight numbers are eligible.
- Flights between Singapore and India or the United Kingdom must be direct flights.
- Flights between Singapore and New Zealand must be direct flights and only Air New Zealand flight numbers NZ0281, NZ0282, NZ0283, NZ0284, NZ3281, NZ3282, NZ3285, NZ3286, NZ3297, and NZ3298 are eligible for the campaign.
- Passengers transiting via Changi Airport on a one-way trip must have their point-of-origin stated on their itinerary/tickets. This one-way transit will be eligible for one (1) S$10 Changi Rewards (CR) e-Voucher. This means:
- "India – Singapore – New Zealand" itinerary is eligible for one (1) S$10 CR e-Voucher;
- "India – Bangkok – Singapore – New Zealand" itinerary is not eligible;
- "New Zealand – Singapore – India" one-way itinerary is not eligible.
- Passengers transiting via Changi Airport on a two-way trip must have their point-of-origin and end-destination stated on their itinerary/tickets. This two-way transit will be eligible for two (2) S$10 Changi Rewards (CR) e-Voucher. This means:
- "India – Singapore – New Zealand" and "New Zealand – Singapore – India" two-way itinerary is eligible for two (2) S$10 CR e-Vouchers;
- "India – Singapore – New Zealand" and "New Zealand – Singapore – Indonesia" multicity itinerary is only eligible as a one-way transit passenger for one (1) S$10 CR e-Voucher;
- "New Zealand – Singapore – India" and "India – Singapore – New Zealand" two-way itinerary is not eligible;
- "India – Singapore – India" two-way itinerary is not eligible.
- Transit means a layover at Changi Airport of not more than 24 hours. This is calculated from the Scheduled Time of Arrival (STA) of the arriving flight into Changi Airport to the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD) of the connecting departure flight out of Changi Airport.
Passengers must be above 2 years old at point of ticket issuance to be eligible.
- Family members/travelling companion of eligible passengers above 2 years old but below 16 years old^ can collect CR e-Vouchers on behalf of such passenger.
- If passenger is an unaccompanied minor below 16 years of age, he/she is not eligible.
^16 years old is the minimum age required to sign up for a Changi Rewards account, through which CR e-Vouchers will be credited.
How to Collect Your e-Voucher
- Collection of CR e-Vouchers is only available online here, and must be collected by 31 March 2023.
- Find out how to collect your e-Voucher here.
- Duplicated collection for the same e-ticket number or booking reference number will be rejected.
- An eligible passenger who is collecting on behalf of their travelling party can only do so for passengers within the same booking reference number.
- A copy of e-ticket(s) or flight itinerary of all eligible passengers must be uploaded during submission process.
- A Changi Rewards Account must be created to receive the CR e-Vouchers.
- Eligible passengers can collect the CR e-Vouchers only once for each eligible itinerary and can only collect for their current trip up to 3 days before flight departure from point-of-origins stated on their travel itinerary/ticket. Collections for past trips and forms submitted within 3 days to flight departure will not be accepted.
- For the avoidance of doubt, an example of such is detailed below: passengers whose flight departure date is on Thursday, 27 October, 1800hrs SGT must submit their collection form by Monday, 24 October, 2359hrs SGT.
- Eligible passengers whose trip is issued over two or more separate e-tickets or bookings are to submit just one (1) form for their entire trip and attach all booking confirmations or e-tickets in the submission.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Check the CAG page for full details.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Passengers who wish to participate in the Changi Airport Shop & Dine Privileges must agree to the Changi Airport Shop & Dine Privileges Terms & Conditions and all terms as detailed above.
- Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. reserves the rights to amend, modify and/or vary these Changi Airport Shop & Dine Privileges Terms and Conditions in such manner as CAG deems fit from time to time. CAG may notify change(s) in the Changi Airport Shop & Dine Privileges Terms and Conditions by publishing such changes via this page, email or by such other means of communication as CAG may determine in its absolute discretion, from time to time. Any changes in Changi Airport Shop & Dine Privileges Terms and Conditions shall be effective from such date as determined and notified by CAG from time to time.
- The Changi Airport Shop & Dine Privileges is managed by Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.. Air New Zealand does not share personal information with CAG for the purposes of this programme. Passengers should review CAG's privacy terms and conditions for more information.