'Twas the Flight before Christmas
Watch the video and answer the question below. 10 lucky winners will be selected and notified.
Behind the Scenes
Take a peek at our newest fleet member, Sleigh320, coming to life.
1. The contest is organized by Air New Zealand (“Air NZ”).
2. Entry to the contest is free (excluding internet charges) and is only open to Singapore citizens and permanent residents who are aged 3. 18 years and above at the date of entry into the contest.
4. All participants taking part in this contest held from 19th November 2020 to 4 December 2020 agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be binding on them.
5. All participants are required to fill in the required details on the online form on airnewzealand.com.sg/xmas2020
6. 10 winners will be selected by Air NZ and contacted via email.
7. Air NZ reserves the right to disqualify a participant from the contest, or to withdraw the Prize if it believes the participant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The participant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring Air NZ into disrepute.
8. Air NZ reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete, improper or late entry without disclosing or providing any reason whatsoever.
9. Air NZ is not responsible for any problems with the network, computer hardware or software or any breakdown or failure that results in the participant’s entry becoming incomplete, damaged or lost.
10. Air NZ reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the contest with or without prior notice. All decisions made by Air NZ under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
11. Each entry must be completed in full according to the contest rules. Air NZ reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
12. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in all reasonable media publicity as instructed by Air NZ relating to the Prize prior to and after the collection of the Prize.
14. These Terms and Conditions and the contest shall be construed and governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore.