Win flights to New Zealand terms and conditions
#SQNZAKL Terms and Conditions
1. The contest is organized by Air New Zealand (“Air NZ”) and Singapore Airlines Limited (“SIA”).
2. Entry to the contest is free (excluding internet charges) and is only open to Singapore citizens and permanent residents who are aged 18 years and above at the date of entry into the contest. Employees of SIA, their immediate families, affiliates, subsidiaries, related agencies associated with this campaign are not eligible to participate in the contest.
‘Immediate family’ refers to spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, siblings (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee or contractor.
3. All participants taking part in this contest held from 15th May 2018 to 12th June 2018 agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be binding on them.
4. There is no limit to the number of entries per entrant.
5. One winner will be selected by Air NZ and SIA and informed via Facebook messenger through Air NZ by 25 June 2018. Thereafter, the winner will be announced via a social post through Air NZ and SIA’s channels.
6. The Prize will be a pair of Premium Economy class tickets from Singapore to Auckland (round-trip).
7. The winner will need to travel on Air New Zealand and Singapore Airlines (one sector each).
8. All flights are subjected to availability in the applicable booking class for Economy and these need to be booked in S class or below.
9. Black-out date applies and travel must be completed by 31 March 2019. Extensions beyond 31 March 2019 is not permitted.
10. Tickets must be issued at least 3 months prior to departure.
11. You must have a valid passport and the appropriate visas at the time of travel. Smart casual attire should be worn on all flights.
12. The tickets are non-transferable and non-reroutable and changes are not permitted once tickets have been issued.
13. Upgrades are not permitted and prize winner tickets are not eligible for any frequent flier accruals (including Airpoints Dollars and KrisFlyer points), upgrades, companion redemption or credit of tier status.
14. The winner must be one of the travelling parties.
15. The Prize does not include transfers, other transport, telephone charges, spending money, insurance such as travel or health cover, vaccinations or other medical or health-related services, any other ancillary costs which may be incurred by the winner or their guests in relation to the prize trip.
16. Air NZ and SIA reserve the right to change and amend the Prize at any time and may substitute the prize for an alternative Prize of similar value without prior notice. The value of the Prize will be solely determined by Air NZ and SIA.
17. Air NZ and SIA reserve the right to disqualify a participant from the contest, or to withdraw the Prize if it believes the participant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The participant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring SIA into disrepute.
18. Air NZ and SIA reserve the right to disqualify any incomplete, improper or late entry without disclosing or providing any reason whatsoever.
19. Air NZ and SIA are not responsible for any problems with the network, computer hardware or software or any breakdown or failure that results in the participant’s posts or any other information becoming incomplete, damaged or lost.
20. Air NZ and SIA reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the contest with or without prior notice. All decisions made by Air NZ and SIA under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
21. Each entry must be completed in full according to the contest rules. Air NZ and SIA reserve the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
22. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in all reasonable media publicity as instructed by Air NZ and SIA relating to the Prize prior to and after the collection of the Prize.
23. The prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
25. These Terms and Conditions and the contest shall be construed and governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore.