Secret Wild-erland Lucky Draw
To participate in the lucky draw, please submit the form below. Submission period runs from 17 November 2023 and closes on 31 December 2023.
Q: Where can I find my Mystical Bar Ticket ID number?
- Your 18-digit Ticket ID can be found below the QR code. Please refer here.
Q: When will the winners be announced?
- Winners will be drawn on 8 January 2024 and will be contacted via email within 7 days from the draw.
Q: What is Economy Skycouch™?
- Skycouch™ is a row of Economy seats that can change into a couch after take-off. For more information on the passenger configurations, please refer here.
Full Terms and Conditions
Participation in the Secret Wild-erland Lucky Draw held jointly by the Promoters (as defined below) ("Lucky Draw") constitutes acceptance of these Full Terms and Conditions. Any Lucky Draw Entry (as defined below) that is not compliant with these Full Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid.
- The promoters of the Lucky Draw are (1) Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand ("Air New Zealand"), and (2) Singapore Zoological Gardens, 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore Zoological Gardens, Singapore 729826 ("Mandai Wildlife Group") (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Promoters").
- The Lucky Draw is open to all citizens, Permanent Residents, Employment Pass holders, Dependent's Pass holders, and Long-Term Visit Pass holders of Singapore only, if they are not directors or employees or their immediate family members of the Promoters and above 18 years old. The Promoters reserve the right to determine the persons or any class of persons as being ineligible from time to time.
- To participate in the Lucky Draw, a purchase of any of the following bundles / add-on from the Mandai Wildlife Group's online ticketing portal is required to obtain a Mystical Bar Ticket ID:
- 2-Park Secret Wild-erland F&B Bundle – the River Wonders and the Night Safari;
- Night Safari Secret Wild-erland F&B Bundle; or
- Mystical Bar F&B add-on ticket.
- Each Mystical Bar ticket ID is equivalent to one (1) chance to participate in the Lucky Draw.
- Participants will need to fill in and submit the Lucky Draw form (found on this page) to take part in the Lucky Draw ("Lucky Draw Entry").
- The Lucky Draw commences on 17 November 2023 and closes on 31 December 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the "Lucky Draw Entry Period"). Lucky Draw Entries received after the Lucky Draw Entry Period will not be considered.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per eligible participant, provided all conditions of entry are met.
- The Promoters do not assume any responsibility for any Lucky Draw Entry that is incomplete, incomprehensible, unreadable, ineligible, corrupted, misdirected, lost, delayed, or unable to be submitted through Air New Zealand's webpage due to technical or transmission failures of any kind, or any other reason or any theft, or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of any Lucky Draw Entry.
- The draw date to determine the winners of the Lucky Draw (the "Draw Date") will be on 8 January 2024.
- The winners will be determined by the Mystical Bar Ticket ID numbers that are drawn on the Draw Date. Upon validation of eligible Lucky Draw Entries by the Promoters, the Lucky Draw Entries will be printed and placed in a physical box for drawing or via e-ballot system. The draw will be conducted jointly by one (1) representative from Mandai Wildlife Group and one (1) representative from Air New Zealand ("Representatives"). The draw will be witnessed by an individual (i.e., scrutineer) who is not directly involved in the conduct of the Lucky Draw.
- The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of the Lucky Draw Entries.
- The winners of the Lucky Draw will be notified via email from Air New Zealand by no later than 15 January 2024.
- The first valid Lucky Draw Entry drawn by the Representatives will win the Top Prize (as defined below). The winner of the Top Prize is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the Top Prize that is not specifically included (as stated in the Top Prize clause below), including but not limited to, transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals.
- For clarity, the winners of the 2nd prize (as defined below), 3rd prize (as defined below_ and Consolation Prizes (as defined below) (which together with the Top Prize will be referred to as the "Prizes" and each a "Prize") will be selected in the order which their valid Lucky Draw Entry is drawn by the Representative.
- The winners of the Lucky Draw will be notified by Air New Zealand by way of the email address stipulated in their Lucky Draw Entry.
- The winners must respond by way of a reply email to claim their respective Prizes within seven (7) days of Air New Zealand's first email notification of their Prize win. If a winner does not do so, the winner's Prize will be forfeited and the Promoters reserve the right to (a) select and notify an alternative Prize winner in accordance with the same methodology of the Lucky Draw, (b) forfeit the Prize, or (c) donate the Prize to charity. Any Prize winner whose Prize is unclaimed/unredeemed or forfeited in accordance with these Full Terms and Conditions shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation.
- All Prizes must be claimed in the manner and by the date notified by the Organiser, which may be changed at the Organiser's sole discretion without prior notice.
- By accepting a Prize, each Prize winner acknowledges and agrees to these Full Terms and Conditions, the Prize's respective terms and conditions (if any), and for his/her personal data to be collected, used, shared and transferred in accordance with the Privacy Statement. Failure to comply or refusal to agree with this clause shall result in disqualification and forfeiture of all relevant Prizes, unless otherwise permitted by the Promoters.
- The Top Prize, 2nd Prize and 3rd Prize will be electronically mailed to the respective winners. For Consolation Prizes, winners will have to collect their Prize at the Membership & Experiences Counter outside the entrance of the Singapore Zoo. Consolation prize winners may be required to present their identification card upon collection of their respective Prizes for verification purposes. Excluding the Top Prize, each Prize is only valid for redemption for a period of three (3) months from the Draw Date, i.e., by no later than 8 April 2024, after which the Prizes shall be deemed forfeited, and there shall be strictly no extensions. The Promoters will not entertain any appeals whatsoever.
- The Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash, credit, goods or benefits-in-kind, and non-extendable in validity. There shall be no refund, transfer, exchange or extension for any partially used or unused Prize.
- The Promoters reserve the right to replace, substitute or change the Prizes in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of similar value without prior notice. The Promoters shall not be responsible for the quality or any other aspect of the Prizes.
- The Promoters reserve the right to deny or claw back any Prize awarded to any Prize winner should the Prize winner subsequently be found to be disqualified or ineligible to participate in the Lucky Draw, or in violation of any of the Full Terms and Conditions.
- Save to the extent permitted by law, the participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Promoters and/or the Promoters' related corporations (as defined in Section 6 of the Companies Act 1967) (including parent companies), directors, officers, employees, agents or contractors (the "Indemnified Parties") from and against all claims, demands, actions, judgments, damages, losses, costs, expenses, penalties and liabilities of any nature which the Promoters and/or the Indemnified Parties may suffer or incur for any death, injury, accidents, loss, or damage caused by any negligence, act or omission arising from or in connection with (a) the participant's participation in the Lucky Draw, or (b) the use or acceptance of any Prize.
- In the event of a dispute arising from or in connection with the Lucky Draw, the Promoters' decision on all matters relating to the Lucky Draw and these Full Terms and Conditions is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and Prize winners and no correspondence or appeals will be entertained.
- The Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify or delete any content and information regarding the Lucky Draw on its official website or on related marketing collaterals/materials; to correct any errors in any notified Lucky Draw mechanics, evaluation of the Lucky Draw entries, or Lucky Draw results and Prize winners at any time, without providing any prior notice. Any such changes shall be effective and binding once it has been updated on Air New Zealand's official website. The Promoters accept no liabilities arising from or in connection with these corrections or amendments, including without limitation any liabilities from the change in the winners resulting from the correction.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Full Terms and Conditions and any other form of publicity collaterals relating to the Lucky Draw, these Full Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- All decisions made by the Promoters regarding the interpretation and application of these Full Terms and Conditions or on all matters relating to the Lucky Draw shall be final and conclusive in each case.
Prizes for the Lucky Draw:
1. Top Prize - Air New Zealand Economy Skycouch™ Return Tickets Terms and Conditions ("Top Prize")
- Travel is only permitted on Air New Zealand operated flights between Singapore and Auckland.
- All flights are subject to availability in the applicable booking class for and black-out periods apply.
- Travel must be completed by 25 December 2024. Extension beyond 25 December 2024 is not permitted.
- If the Prize is for more than one (1) person, the entire travel party must travel together on all sectors.
- The Prize is strictly for two (2) adults and two (2) children only, and it is not possible to convert children's ticket into adult ticket or exchange them for cash or credits if only one (1) child is traveling.
- Travel is non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The Top Prize excludes the airport taxes associated with the flights.
- You must have a valid passport and the appropriate visas at the time of travel.
- Upgrades are not permitted, and Prize winner tickets are not eligible for any frequent flyer accruals (including Airpoints Dollars), companion redemption or credit of tier status.
- All Prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand's Conditions of Carriage. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand's Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers' frequent flyer schemes.
- Full terms and conditions in respect of the Top Prize will be sent to the Prize winner directly. Failure to comply or refusal to agree with the terms and conditions in respect of the Top Prize shall result in forfeiture of the Top Prize, unless otherwise permitted by the Promoters, the Top Prize winner shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation.
2. 2nd Prize – Tour Experience at the Night Safari (Safari Adventure Tour) ("2nd Prize") and 3rd Prize – Tour Experience at the River Wonders (River Discovery Tour) ("3rd Prize") Terms & Conditions
- A voucher for the redemption of the 2nd Prize and 3rd Prize ("Voucher") will be electronically mailed to the email address provided by the respective Prize winners in their Lucky Draw Entry.
- The 2nd Prize includes seven (7) Night Safari admission tickets, and the 3rd Prize includes eight (8) River Wonders admission tickets.
- The Voucher will be valid for redemption by the respective Prize winners from 15 January 2024 to 14 April 2024 (both dates inclusive). Any request for an extension of time to redeem the Vouchers will not be entertained.
- The Voucher for the 2nd Prize and/or the 3rd Prize must be redeemed by the respective Prize Winners by sending an electronic mail to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with an image of the Voucher, and the preferred visit date and time at least one (1) week prior to the intended date of visit to the Night Safari or the River Wonders, subject to availability. The 2nd Prize and 3rd Prize may only be used on weekdays, excluding public holidays.
- Participants under the age of eighteen (18) years must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the tour activities.
- Participants must arrive at the Night Safari or River Wonders at least five (5) minutes before the selected starting time of the tour activity. Participants who arrive late may miss certain components of the tour activity. Mandai Wildlife Group reserves the right to deny late Participants to the tour activity at its sole discretion.
- Participants may take photos during the tour activity at designated photography areas only. Taking photos outside of the designated photography areas is strictly prohibited.
- The tour activities are conducted in English only.
- The tour activities are subject to weather conditions and may be altered and/or cancelled by the Mandai Wildlife Group depending on the weather condition for safety reasons and conditions of the animals.
- For avoidance of doubt, admission into the River Wonders and the Night Safari is subject to Mandai Wildlife Group's Park Tickets Terms and Conditions (found at https://www.mandai.com/en/park-terms.html) which is also displayed at the entrance of the Night Safari and the River Wonders. In addition, participation in the tour activities are subject to the respective terms and conditions of the tour activities (found at https://www.mandai.com/en/night-safari/things-to-do/activities/tours.html and https://www.mandai.com/en/river-wonders/things-to-do/activities/tours.html).
3. 4th Prize – 11th Prize – Air New Zealand and Night Safari Merchandise Bundle Terms & Conditions ("Consolation Prizes")
- Consolation Prizes must be collected by Prize winners at the Membership & Experiences Counter located outside the entrance of the Singapore Zoo. Consolation Prize winners may be required to present their identification card upon collection of their respective Consolation Prizes for verification purposes. Mandai Wildlife Group reserves the right to withhold the Consolation Prize redemption from Prize winners who refuse to comply with this verification requirement at its sole discretion.
- The Consolation Prize is only valid for redemption for a period of three (3) months from the Draw Date i.e., by no later than 8 April 2024, after which the Consolation Prizes shall be deemed forfeited, and there shall be strictly no extensions. The Promoters will not entertain any appeals whatsoever.
- The Consolation Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash, credit, goods or benefits-in-kind, and non-extendable in validity. There shall be no refund, transfer, exchange or extension for any partially used or unused Prize.
Full Data Privacy Statement:
Air New Zealand and Mandai Wildlife Group (the "Promoters") shall collect, use, disclose and/or process the personal data of the Lucky Draw participants for the purposes of conducting the Lucky Draw. If the information required by the Promoters was not provided by the participant in his/her Lucky Draw Entry, the participant shall be deemed to be ineligible for and may not participate in the Lucky Draw.
By accepting a Prize, each Prize winner shall be deemed to have consented for the Promoters to use the winner's name for promotional and compliance purposes without any further reference, payment, or compensation to the participant.
The participant's information may be used by the Promoters for any and all marketing, publicity and promotion purposes, including to send electronic messages, if the participants have opted in on the same in the Lucky Draw Entry. Participants can withdraw this consent at any time. For more information about how the Promoters collect, use, disclose, process and/or store personal data, please refer to the Air New Zealand Privacy Statement and the Mandai Wildlife Group Personal Data Protection Policy.