Competition terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Singapore residents aged 18 years or over. Air New Zealand (the “Promoter”), Expedia (the "Sponsor"), their employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
3. Conditions of Entry - How to Enter:
Participants must visit www.airnewzealand.com.sg/expedia-competition, watch the video, answer the stated question and supply the required information.
4. Each eligible person may enter the competition once only and all duplicate entries will be removed with the first entry remaining valid.
5. Competition commences 00:00 am Friday, 22 September 2017 and closes 11:59pm Thursday, 5 October 2017 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
6. The winner of the Promotion will be selected by random on Tuesday, 10 October 2017. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone or email at the contact telephone number/email address provided at the time of the promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to 5pm Thursday, 12 October 2017, then the prize is forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected at random. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner will receive the following prize:
(i) Return Economy class airfares for two (2) people (travelling together) from Singapore to Auckland (NZ281) and Auckland to Singapore (NZ282) on Air New Zealand
(ii) Five (5) nights twin share accommodation in a 4-5 star hotel selected by Expedia
8. Prize must be commenced and completed by 31 March 2018. The applicable booking class to Economy need to be booked in S class or below through the Air New Zealand Sales team at email@example.com. Blackout period applies over peak period from 1 December 2017 to 31 January 2018 and may apply to special event periods. The prize travel must be booked and issued 2 months prior to departure. Seats are limited and are subject to availability. Accommodation will be chosen by Expedia, and is subject to availability. Travel dates are not changeable. Travel during New Zealand Public or School Holidays, or large events, is not permitted.
9. Travel is not permitted to commence from any origin point outside of New Zealand. Stopovers or stopovers within transit are not permitted. Prize winner and his/her guest must travel together on the same flights in both directions. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion. A prize must be accepted as awarded. No cancellation, re-booking, or assignment will be allowed. Prize is non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and is available on Air New Zealand operated services only.
10. The winner is responsible for all costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize (as stated in clause 7), including (where applicable) Visas, transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. The winner is also responsible for all necessary travel documents, including valid passports, travel visas and insurance.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
12. All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage, to view visit www.airnz.com.sg. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand’s Airpoints™ Programme or any other carrier's’ frequent flyer schemes.
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion. Entries into this promotion will be stored only in the Air New Zealand booking database.
14. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
16. The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand and the sponsor is Expedia, Inc., 333 108th Avenue NE, Bellevue, Washington 98004 USA.