Changi Transit Programme
Your transit experience at Singapore Changi Airport is now more rewarding! From now till 31 March 2020, receive S$20 transit reward to offset your shopping during your transit at Changi Airport, when you travel on Singapore Airlines, SilkAir or Air New Zealand.
Updated as of December 2019
Who is eligible?
- Passengers travelling on Singapore Airlines (SQ) and/or SilkAir (MI) ticketed and operated flights into and out of Singapore with 13 digits e-ticket numbers begin with 618, 629 or 086. This benefit will also be extended to passengers taking the following flight numbers: SQ4281, SQ4282, SQ4283, SQ4284, NZ281, NZ282, NZ283, NZ284, NZ295 or NZ296 (operated by Air New Zealand) and TR596 or TR597 (operated by Scoot).
- Passengers must be on transit in Changi Airport on both legs of their journey, which means Singapore is neither the point of origin nor the end destination. Transit passengers on one-way journey or ticket are not eligible. For example, a passenger whose journey is:
- “London – Singapore – Sydney – Singapore - London” is eligible;
- “London – Singapore – London” is not eligible;
- A one-way journey “London – Singapore – Sydney only” is not eligible.
- Transit means a layover at Changi Airport of not more than 24 hours. This is calculated from the Scheduled Time of Arrival (STA) of the arriving flight into Changi Airport to the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD) of the connecting departure flight out of Changi Airport.
- Passengers who are in transit at Changi Airport for only one leg of the journey must originate and return to the same country on the aforesaid participarting airlines via Changi Airport. Such passenger must present proof of travel by land or sea from/to Singapore (e.g. booking confirmation, invoice, ticket) and three (3) flight sectors via Changi Airport. For example, a passenger whose journey is:
- “Mumbai – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur – Singapore – Mumbai” AND Singapore – Kuala Lumpur is by land or sea AND proofs (e.g. booking confirmation, invoice and ticket) of land or sea transfers are presented, is eligible;
- “Beijing – Singapore, Bangkok – Singapore –Shanghai” AND Singapore – Bangkok is by sea AND proofs (e.g. invoice and ticket) of land or sea transfers are presented, is eligible;
- “Shanghai – Singapore – Perth, Singapore – Shanghai” in a single ticket BUT “Perth – Singapore” is by other airline, is not eligible;
Passengers must be above 2 years old at point of ticket issuance.
Collection Terms & Conditions
- Passengers whose transit (through Singapore) itinerary was issued over two or more separate e-tickets must present all the e-tickets to the relevant staff for verification. Changi Airport Group reserves the right to reject any attempts to collect the transit voucher for reasons including, but not restricted to, insufficient supporting documents. In this regard, Changi Airport Group’s decision shall be final.
- Passengers can only collect the transit reward once for their eligible itinerary.
E.g. A passenger who has separate e-tickets issued for his trip “London – Singapore – Sydney - Singapore - London” can collect the transit reward either upon his arrival in Singapore from London OR upon his arrival in Singapore back from Sydney.
- Codeshare flights with 4-digits flight numbers starting with SQXXXX or MIXXX but operated by non-participating airlines are not eligible.
- Point of origin refers to the country of the departing flight on participating airlines before a passenger arrives at Singapore for the entire trip.
- Passenger can only collect the transit reward for their current trip. Collections for past trips or advance collection for future trips will not be accepted.
- The campaign runs from now till 31 March 2020 and collection of the transit rewards must be done before 31 March 2020.
- The transit voucher will expire by April 2020 or 6 months from the date of issuance, whichever is earlier. Any request to extend or replace the transit rewards will not be accepted.
- The transit voucher may not be used with ongoing in-store promotions.
- The transit voucher may be used in conjunction with Singapore Airlines/SilkAir Boarding Pass Privileges.
- Eligible transit passengers arriving in Changi Airport between 01 October 2019 and 31 March 2020 (both dates inclusive) will receive transit voucher worth S$20 from all points of origin of the entire return trip. Eligible transit passengers whose point of origin of the entire return trip is China (Mainland) will receive two transit vouchers worth S$20 each, one of which is applicable for Liquor, Perfumes or Cosmetics purchases only.
- Changi Airport Group reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.