Changi Transit Programme
Air New Zealand is pleased to partner with Changi Airport Group (CAG) for the Changi Transit Programme.
Eligible customers receive a S$20 Changi Dollar Vouchers when you transit through Changi Airport, Singapore, in both directions of a return journey - valid for travel from 1 October 2016 until 31 March 2018, inclusive.
Who is eligible to receive Changi Dollar Vouchers (CDVs)?
- Passengers’ e-ticket numbers must begin with 618 or 629 or 086, and must be travelling on flights operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir for both into and out of Changi Airport. Any connecting flight into or out of Changi Airport that is not operated by Singapore Airlines or SilkAir must be operated by Air New Zealand (specifically flight numbers SQ4281, SQ4282, NZ281 or NZ282) or Scoot (specifically flight numbers TZ591 or TZ592).
Passengers must be on transit in Changi Airport on both legs of their journey, which means Singapore is neither the point of origin nor the end destination. Transit passengers on one-way journey or ticket are not eligible. For example, a passenger whose journey is:
(i) “London – Singapore – Sydney vv” is eligible;
(ii) “London – Singapore – London” is not eligible;
(iii) A one-way journey “London – Singapore – Sydney only” is not eligible.
Passengers must have at least 1 of their transit duration in Changi Airport to be within 24 hours. This is calculated from the Scheduled Time of Arrival (STA) of the arriving flight to Changi Airport to the Scheduled Time of Departure (STD) of the connecting departure flight out of Changi Airport.
For passengers who are on transit in Changi Airport for only one leg of their journey, it must be a round trip within a single e-ticket where passenger travels by land or sea from Singapore to the next country or vice versa (to show proof), as well as originates and returns to the same country by air via Changi Airport. For example, a passenger whose journey is:
(i) “Bombay – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur – Singapore – Bombay” AND Singapore – Kuala Lumpur is by land/sea AND in a single e-ticket, is eligible;
(ii) “Beijing – Singapore, Bangkok – Singapore –Shanghai” AND Singapore – Bangkok is by sea AND in a single e-ticket, is eligible;
(iii) “Shanghai – Singapore – Perth, Singapore – Shanghai” in a single ticket BUT “Perth – Singapore” is not by sea, is not eligible;
(iv) “New Delhi – Singapore – Kuala Lumpur, Singapore – New Delhi” in different tickets is not eligible.
Passengers must be above 2 years old at the point of ticket issuance and have their own seat, which means that their seat is not shared with their parent or guardian.
Passengers can only claim the CDV once, on either leg of their journey, regardless if it was issued over two or more separate e-tickets.
E.g. A passenger who has separate e-tickets issued for his itinerary “London – Singapore – Sydney vv” can collect the CDV either upon his arrival in Singapore from London OR upon his arrival in Singapore back from Sydney.
Passengers whose transit (through Singapore) itinerary was issued over two or more separate e-tickets must present all e-tickets to the counter staff.
Passengers without all the necessary documents will not be entertained. Our staff reserves the right to reject the collection for reasons including but not restricted to insufficient supporting documents.
Find out the value of the Changi Dollars Voucher (CDV) you are eligible for:
You will receive a CDV worth S$20 if your point of origin is either of the below countries with departure dates between 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018 (both dates inclusive):
Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Europe including Russia and Turkey, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, the Philippines, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom or Vietnam
You will receive two S$20 CDV, where one of which will be for applicable for Liquor, Perfumes or Cosmetics purchases only, if your point of origin is from China (Mainland)
You will receive a CDV worth S$20 if your point of origin is either Laos or United Stated of America, with departure dates between 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018 (both dates inclusive).
- Passengers travelling on code-share flights outside of Singapore Airlines, SilkAir and Air New Zealand will not be eligible for this programme.
- Voucher collection is subject to the terms and conditions stated below.
Programme Terms & Conditions
- The CDV is valid for use till 31 March 2018 and request to replace, extend or refund will not be entertained.
- Passenger can collect the CDV for their current trip only and while stocks last.
- Retrospective collection for past trips or advance collection for future trips will not be entertained.
- Multiple CDVs may be used for payment.
- The CDV may not be used with ongoing in-store promotions.
- The CDV can be used in conjunction with Singapore Airlines Boarding Pass Privileges.
- Changi Airport Group reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.