Competition has ended
Lucky draw entry has now closed
- The contest is organized by Air New Zealand ("Air NZ").
- Entry to the contest is free (excluding internet charges) and is only open to Singapore citizens and permanent residents who are aged 18 years and above at the date of entry into the contest.
- All participants taking part in this contest held from 00:01 (GMT+8) 30th November 2018 and closes on 23:59 (GMT+8) 19th December 2018 (Promotional Period) agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be binding on them. Bookings made before or after the promotional period will be ineligible for entry.
- All participants are required to fill in the required details on the online form on airnewzealand.com.sg.
- One winner will be selected by Air NZ and announcement will be made via Air NZ official Facebook account on 25 December 2018. Thereafter, the winner will be contacted via email.
- This campaign is only valid for flights booked from Singapore to New Zealand, Bueno Aires or any international destinations via Auckland on NZ281, NZ282, NZ283 and NZ284.
- Flights must be paid for using credit/debit card. Flights paid for with Airpoints Dollars™ or Airpoints™ Flexipay are not eligible.
- This campaign is only valid for purchases made on airnewzealand.com.sg, Air New Zealand Contact Centre and selected travel agents: ASA Holidays, CTC Travel, Chan Brothers, Dynasty Travel, EU Holidays, Expedia.com.sg, Farmosa Holiday Tour, Giamso Tours, Hong Thai Travel, Holiday Tours & Travel, New Shan Travel, SA Tours, UOB Travel, WTS Travel & Tours, CheapTickets.sg and Sg.Trip.com.
- The Prize will be the cost of the ticket booked during the campaign period with a cap at SGD5,000.
- The winner will receive a full refund or their airfare together with any applicable taxes or airport charges.
- Air NZ is not responsible for any problems with the network, computer hardware or software or any breakdown or failure that results in the participant's entry becoming incomplete, damaged or lost.
- Air NZ reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the contest with or without prior notice. All decisions made by Air NZ under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
- Each entry must be completed in full according to the contest rules. Air NZ reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in all reasonable media publicity as instructed by Air NZ relating to the Prize prior to and after the collection of the Prize.
- These Terms and Conditions and the contest shall be construed and governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore.