Business Premier™ sample menu
Examples of our Business Premier menu choices, below.
- Ahia™ smoked fish with lemon and caper aioli, pickled celery, cucumber and fennel
- Prosciutto with pomegranate and black pepper paste, Fiddlers Hill goat cheese and pistachios
From the bakery
Turmeric and carrot loaf, dark rye and polenta rolls and garlic bread offered with Hawke's Bay extra virgin olive oil
- Beef cheeks braised in spicy soy master stock, shiitake mushrooms with creamed miso polenta and charred broccoli
- Paprika roasted chicken breast with cannellini beans and tomato, steamed kale, mascarpone thyme cream sauce, toasted hazelnuts
- Marlborough salmon with rose harissa saffron sauce, baby potatoes and seared zucchini with capers - Dish created by Peter Gordon
- Yellow lentil soup with berbere spices, yoghurt and lavosh
- Gingernut and triple chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce and ginger crumbles
- Lemon curd and strawberry mousse cake
- A selection of fine New Zealand cheese served with quince paste and crackers
Ask your flight attendant for a warm parmesan bagel with streaky bacon, caramelised onions and barbecue sauce.
Or help yourself from our range of snacks available throughout the flight.
Before going to sleep, please advise your flight attendant you wish to sleep-in and we will wake you as late as possible and offer fruit, yoghurt, cereal, bakery and a beverage of your choice.
Get yourself started with an all natural berry antioxidant smoothie or your choice of juice.
From the pantry
- Fresh fruit salad
- Plain Greek yoghurt or fruit yoghurt
- Vogel's Cafe Style Light Berry Gluten Free Cereal
- Vogel's Cafe Style Luxury Muesli
From the bakery
- Vogel's or fruit toast with your choice of:
- Strawberry jam
From the stove
- Scrambled eggs with kumara, chickpea and chorizo hash, sweet pepper relish and spinach
- Sweet corn and smoked moki fritters with spicy tomato and spring onion salsa, wilted spinach and hollandaise
- Wheat germ and sunflower seed waffles, vanilla bean yoghurt, feijoa and pear compote and vanilla syrup
- Warm parmesan bagel with streaky bacon, caramelised onions, barbecue sauce and tomato relish
Our pre-order special meals cater for a wide range of dietary and cultural needs including gluten intolerance, vegetarian, diabetic and more. Special meals are available to anyone with an Air New Zealand international ticket, except Seat or Seat + Bag fares.
Please accept our apologies should your first choice not be available due to previous customer selection.