Visit more destinations in New Zealand with just one booking!
Air New Zealand offers a daily direct service from Singapore to Auckland and connects to over 20 other destinations in our domestic network. Manage your round-trip international and domestic itinerary in one online booking to experience the myriad of activities that New Zealand has to offer and enjoy savings throughout your journey.
|Itinerary 1*||Itinerary 2*|
|1. Depart from Singapore to Auckland (free stopover in Auckland)||1. Depart from Singapore to Auckland (free stopover in Auckland)|
|2. Fly from Auckland to Wellington
||2. Fly from Auckland to Rotorua|
|3. Fly from Wellington to Christchurch
||3. Fly from Rotorua to Christchurch
|4. Drive from Christchurch to Queenstown, and experience the most classic New Zealand scenery||4. Fly from Christchurch to Queenstown
|5. Fly from Queenstown to Auckland (free stopover in Auckland)
||5. Fly from Queenstown to Auckland (free stopover in Auckland)|
|6. Fly from Auckland back to Singapore
||6. Fly from Auckland back to Singapore|
Enjoy free stopovers in Auckland when you book a return trip. Choose between multiple New Zealand destinations, plus save money by managing your entire itinerary in one booking.
How to make multistop booking?
1. On Air New Zealand official website, select "Multistop Booking" tab in the fare finder.
2. Select "Start international multistop booking" button.
3. You may choose between 'Guided Search' or 'Build your own trip' to start creating your multistop itinerary.
* Multistop fare terms and conditions
1. Above examples are for illustrative purposes only. Please use our multistop booking tool for your itinerary. Prices quoted in multistop booking tool is in SGD.
2.Passenger must complete purchase online at airnewzealand.com.sg for a round-trip international flights from Singapore or Malaysia to Auckland and connecting domestic flights within New Zealand. Both international flights and domestic flights must be transacted within one online booking in order to get the multistop fare offer.
3. Multistop booking takes the furthest destination within New Zealand as the final destination, and allows 1 stopover in Auckland for free and additional stopovers within New Zealand for both inbound and outbound flights. Passengers are required to make a separate domestic flight booking for any additional stopover within New Zealand.
4. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
5. Other restrictions may apply.