Relax in comfort, arrive New Zealand refreshed and ready in Business Premier.
Exceptional Kiwi service, sumptuous cuisine, top class entertainment and a fully lie flat bed will leave you feeling invigorated when you travel Business Premier, round-trip from $5,308 per adult when you book at least 3 days in advance.
In Business Premier, you will enjoy:
- 22" wide soft chalk leather armchair that converts to a 33" at the shoulder, 79" long lie-flat bed with your own memory foam mattress, duvet and large cotton pillow.
- An ottoman footrest that doubles as a visitor's seat.
- Individual 11" HD touch screen, premium headphones, in-seat power and a USB connection.
- In-flight dining menu created by award-winning chef Peter Gordon and New Zealand wines.
- Premium check-in, courtesy lounge entry, priority boarding and baggage upon arrival.
- 3 checked bags (up to 23kg each).
You’ll appreciate why the 787 is called the Dreamliner when stepping in to the luxury of Business Premier.
You’ll find the best sleep in the sky right here. Business Premier cabins feature Air New Zealand’s signature chalk coloured luxurious leather lie-flat bed, complete with an indulgent memory foam mattress, a cosy duvet and two full size pillows. It doesn’t get more comfortable than this.
Watch our latest 'Summer of Safety' video
With a little help from a few Kiwi mates and a couple of good laughs, we're proud to bring you our new #AirNZSafetyVideo this #NZSummer.
All prices are quoted in SGD. *Singapore to New Zealand round-trip fare includes a tax and fuel surcharge from SGD420. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking. The above fare is valid for NZ-coded flights between Singapore and New Zealand operated by NZ or SQ. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Passenger must book online at airnewzealand.com.sg on SIN-AKL-SIN: Booking Class J. Cancellations are allowed at USD300 any time. Changes are permitted free of charge for reissue/revalidation, in case of ticket update, the original non-refundable amount remains non-refundable. Service fees apply. Additional payment may also be required if original fare not available or applicable. Tickets are not transferable to another person. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply.